Two

That's how many days I have left until the movers come and start loading up our stuff.

I'm ready. As ready as I'll ever be.

I'm so tired. I have some funny stories and I remember thinking, "This would be a good blog entry to entertain the masses." But I have no energy to share tonight.

And our internet will most likely be disconnected sometime Monday. Let's call that time of world wide web detachment "The Dead Zone." I hope I can cope.

Don't be alarmed if you don't hear from me for a little while. I'm probably in a van with many children. In the next two weeks, I'll be logging in 3557 miles. Some by plane, most by van.

I'm a travelin' woman.

See ya on the flip side!

Comments

junglewife said…
Wow! Crazy woman! I don't envy you moving, that is something I have done TOO much in the last few years! But I know that you will be fine! Godspeed to you!!!
jeny said…
I had such a lovely afternoon with you Friday, but it was all too quickly over!
I *cannot* believe that I didn't think of my camera. I was pouting about that later in the evening. After I cried when you pulled away.
I love you. I'm so proud of the woman you are!
Jayme said…
Safe travels to you and yours...wow, I always wanted to try Texas on for size...can't wait to read about it!
Olivia said…
Hope all goes well with the move and the travel!
TheDana said…
And the journey begins again! :D

Know that many prayers follow you as you and the family travel!

It won't be the same going home to MI only to find you are no longer there :( But we look forward to seeing y'all in Texas! :D

Popular posts from this blog

Mobile School

Poppy's Hands

Shifting Sands